Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

W.O.W.I.A.C.


Which stands for:

WFNORDorld OFNORDf WFNORDarcraft IFNORDs AFNORD CFNORDonspiracy (to keep me under the control of Blizzard). That's right, Blizzard are the Secret Masters. You read it here.


Which means:

I am a slave to WoW and so are you, even if you think you are free, especially if you think you are free.


Why you read this blog:

Statistically speaking, you aren't and you won't, unless by some freakish miracle that infra (or was it ultra)-dimensional beast I sent to corrupt you finally managed to stop leaking ichor on the rug and do something useful. That said, there is the very minuscule possibility it will be updated and contain something amusing and/or informative. But really, is that ever going to happen.


What is the focus of this blog:

This blog is focused on the fact that it has no focus and will/won't succeed despite/because (of) that fact. I assure you the whole secret conspiracy thing is a myth and that there is no conspiracy, secret or otherwise. IA IA Yog Thulu


Who am I?

I go by lots of names, for I am an Altaholic. I'm not a raider and I'm not a PvPer, but I play one occasionally. I will tend avoid the world you call "real" here and focus on the one true world, Azeroth and Outland. Yes, that includes Northrend. I have also spent much time in other worlds as an RPGer and Wargamer. I'm an EASK. I am married. I am nearly procreated. I am really really really old to most gamers, which means I am at least 21 years of age. Despite all the annoying/stupid/illuminating/funny typing here I am probably not pretentious and you can mock me at your leisure. Speaking of mocking me, I am also in Dagorhir, which means I dress up like someone from a bad fantasy movie and beat up people with padded sticks while not talking in a funny accent. And I assure you this is a very good thing.


I play (in reverse alphabetical order):

Undead Rogues and Mages
Orc Hunters and Death Knights
Night Elf Druids
Human Paladins
Gnome Warriors, Mages and Death Knights
Dwarf Hunters
Blood Elf Paladins and Hunters
I will add and subtract from this list as time goes on.


Toons I have deleted but will endlessly remake and delete in some sick and twisted parody of reincarnation (in Discordian order):

Trolls
Shamans
Gnome Rogues
Warlocks
Priests


And my Word of the Day(Week?/Month?/Year?):

";ostemomg"
-with thanks to the guy who sent me this who shall go unnamed but it was really funny and cool.


Disclaimer:
All contradictions here are mine and honestly held to be true of fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment